Petrol Price Today: Crude oil prices fall, new price of petrol and diesel released; Know today's latest rate
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 23rd September: There is a record fall in the price of crude oil in the international market. Despite this, the rates of petrol-diesel have remained at the same level for more than four months. Barring Maharashtra and Meghalaya, the price of oil in all other states was changed four months ago. At that time, the central government had given great relief to the people by reducing the excise duty on the price of oil.
Crude oil latest rate
In Meghalaya, the rate of petrol and diesel has increased by Rs 1.5 a liter in the last day. At the same time, VAT on oil was reduced after the formation of Shinde government in Maharashtra. Due to which petrol became cheaper by Rs 5 and diesel by Rs 3. Once again the price of crude oil has fallen below $ 90 per barrel. On Friday morning, the price of WTI crude reached $ 83.70 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude was seen at $ 90.62 per barrel.
Earlier on May 22, the Modi government at the Center had cut excise duty. After this move of the government, petrol became cheaper by Rs 8 and diesel by Rs 6. Soon after this, some state governments also reduced VAT.
Today's Price in your city (Petrol-Diesel Price on 23rd September)
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
-Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
-Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
-Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
How to check petrol and diesel rates
To check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP