Petrol-Diesel Price: Crude oil has become very cheap, Check the rates of Petrol and Diesel here...
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 24th September 2022: There is a huge fall in the prices of crude oil in the international market. Brent crude oil is currently trending around $86 per barrel. At the same time, the price of WTI crude reached $ 78 per barrel. Even after this, there has been no difference in the price of petrol and diesel in the country. Petrol and diesel prices across the country have been stable for the last 4 months. The last time on May 21, the central government reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel. After this, petrol became cheaper by Rs 9.50 and diesel by Rs 7 per liter across the country.
Petrol-diesel will be cheaper
Such a fall in the prices of crude oil in the international market is being seen after many months. After the fall in the prices of crude oil, it is believed that the rates of petrol and diesel will be reduced in the country. However, so far no such step has been taken by the government. At the same time, experts say that if the prices of crude oil continue to fall, then there can be a big relief in the prices of petrol and diesel.
What is the price of your city?
-Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
-Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
-Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter