Wrong UPI Payment: Has money been transferred to the wrong address through UPI? Don't worry, just do this work quickly...


Online Payment: Many times you might have heard that you have transferred money through UPI to the ID of the wrong user. If this ever happens to you then you do not need to worry. Today we will tell you an easy method with the help of which money will be returned to your account.


Message on support of the UPI app
If you ever transfer money to the wrong UPI ID, instead of panicking, you should immediately call the customer care support of GPay, PhonePe, Paytm, or the UPI App. You will have to inform on this call that you have mistakenly transferred money to another UPI ID.

Complain here
If you do not get help from the customer support of the UPI app, then you can complain by going to the NPCI portal. Here you can register your complaint.

First of all, you have to go to the official portal of NPCI.
After this, you have to select the What We Do tab.
Now a new page will open in front of you.
After this, you select the UPI option.
Now click on Dispute Redressal Mechanism.
After this, you have to file a complaint.
After registering the complaint you have to click on submit.

Complain to RBI
You also complain to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). You can file a written complaint here. Apart from this, you can also complain on the RBI Complaint Management System (CMS). You can also lodge a complaint by calling the RBI office.


Let us tell you that the sooner you file a complaint, the greater the chances that you will get your money back. In such a situation, whenever money is transferred to the wrong ID, you should complain immediately. However, you should always try to be very careful while making online payments.

PC Social media

From around the web