Winter Special: Cabbage Parathas remain popular in winters, know how to make...
The weather in our country is gradually becoming cold. There is a different pleasure in eating and drinking in winter. During this period the digestive capacity increases. In such a situation, many types of delicious parathas are made including potato, bathua, fenugreek, radish, and cabbage. Today we are telling you the recipe for making cauliflower paratha. They have amazing taste. People like to eat them with pickles, curd, and raita. If you have any problem in making stuffed parathas then do not panic. You can make first-class cauliflower parathas with the method given by us.
Wheat flour – 2 cups
salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tsp
Cauliflower - 350 grams
Grated ginger – 1 tsp
Finely chopped green chillies – 2
Cumin - 1/2 tsp
Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Dry mango powder - 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – 2 pinches
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
finely chopped coriander
- First of all, collect all the materials. To make 4-5 parathas, you have to take 350 grams of cabbage.
- Many times insects come out in cabbage, hence clean it after checking it carefully. Then cut the cabbage into small pieces, wash them, and keep them aside.
- Now we will prepare paratha dough. Put flour in the pan, then slowly add water and prepare a soft dough.
Now add 2 spoons of oil cover the dough and let it set for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling of cauliflower paratha. For this, first of all, grind the cabbage finely with the help of a grater.
There should be no water left in the cabbage at all. If it seems slightly wet, wrap it in a cotton cloth and squeeze out all the water.
After this, take out the cabbage in a bowl. Crush and add ground ginger, finely chopped green chilies, half teaspoon cumin, and half teaspoon carom seeds on top.
- Add 1 teaspoon coriander, red chili, dry mango powder. Lastly add 1 pinch of asafoetida, half a teaspoon garam masala and then finely chopped coriander.
- Add salt to the filling only when you want to make parathas immediately. Adding salt first will cause it to release water and will cause difficulty in rolling. By this time the dough will also be ready.
Now add salt as per taste in the filling. Then take a thick ball of dough.
- Stuffing has to be done in it, so take thick dough only. Now roll the dough lightly and add 1 spoon of cabbage mixture.
Then roll the paratha and cook it on low flame. When it becomes pink from both sides, serve with pickle or raita.
PC Social media