Vanilla Cake: Eggless vanilla cake gets ready instantly, definitely make it on special occasions...
These days it is seen that there is a trend of cutting cake on the birthday of anyone big or small. The cake is used on many other happy occasions. There are many varieties of cakes. Everyone has their own preference. Today we will tell you an easy recipe to make eggless vanilla cake at home so that you will not need to bring it from outside. It can be prepared in a pressure cooker. Many people's mouths water on hearing its name. Especially children go crazy for this. This is a perfect dish for vegetarian people. It can be enjoyed with ice cream.
2 cups flour
2.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter
one and a half cup caster sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
2x6 inch round or square cake tin
Before filling the base of the tin, apply butter paper or grease it well. Sprinkle some flour inside it.
- In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder with the help of a sieve and mix well.
- Add salt, sugar, butter, water, and vanilla essence and mix well with a spoon.
Now add curd to it and beat it well so that a smooth batter is prepared.
- There should not be any lumps in the batter. After this pour the batter into the cake tin.
- Heat the pressure cooker. Heat the cooker on high flame for 3-4 minutes without whistling.
- After that place the cake tin in it. Switch off the cooker without whistling.
- Lower the flame and cook the cake for 30 minutes. When the cake cools down, serve it to everyone.
PC Social media