Vada Pav Recipe: Know how to make vada pav at home quickly...
Children love street food. He often insists on eating it. But outside food can also be harmful to their health. You must have heard the name of Mumbai's famous Vadapav many times. This weekend you can give a taste of it to your children. Making Vadapav is very easy. You kids can taste delicious street food at home. So let's know about the recipe to make it...
One slice of bread – 10-12
Gram flour – 3 cups
Oil – 3 cups
Baking Soda – 2 tbsp
Potato - 500 grams
salt to taste
Green chillies – 3-4
Mustard seeds - 2 tbsp
Garlic - 1 cup
Asafoetida – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
Curry leaves – 10-12
1. First of all, heat oil in a pan. Then add mustard seeds, curry leaves, and asafoetida and fry for some time.
2. After this grate the garlic. Add garlic and green chilies to the mixture and fry.
3. Then boil the potatoes. Boil the potatoes, mash them, and add turmeric and salt.
4. Add potato mixture to the ingredients and fry. Add gram flour, turmeric, baking soda, and water to this mixture.
5. Add some water to it. Add water and prepare round tikkis from the mixture.
6. Heat oil again in a pan and add vadas and fry them.
7. After it turns brown, take out the head.
8. After this, cut the pav in half and add green chutney to it to enhance the taste.
9. Your Vadapav is ready. Serve hot to children.
PC Social media