UPI Tips: You can also take back UPI payment, this trick will be very useful in case of a mistake...


Many times we accidentally overpay someone and sometimes the money has to be sent to someone else and we send it to someone else. If this happens to you too then this news is useful for you. In this report, we will tell you how to get back the sent UPI payment. Let us know….


The NPCI website will help

If it ever happens to you that money is transferred to the wrong account, then this report is going to be very useful for you. You can complain by visiting the website of the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI), after that, you will get the money back.

How to complain on the NPCI site

First of all, go to https://www.npci.org.in/.

Now click on the Get in touch option visible on the right side.

From this click on UPI Complaint.


After that, a menu will open in front of you which will have many options.

Choose the option regarding which you want to complain.

If you have transferred money to the wrong account then click on the transaction option in the complaint.

Now submit the form by filling in the required information.

After complaining, your money will be returned in a few days.

PC Social media


From around the web