Tea-Time Snacks: Enjoy these spicy cutlets with evening tea, know the recipe here..
1 bundle coriander
some gram flour
garam masala powder
salt to taste
Oil- for frying
1. First of all, clean the green coriander, wash it and chop it finely.
2. Then mix coriander, 1 cup gram flour, half teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon chili powder, half teaspoon garam masala and salt in a bowl.
3. Mix all this with hands and prepare the dough.
4. Make cutlets from the dough and fry them in oil until golden brown.
5. Then serve them with ketchup.
PC Social media