Sweet Corner: If you feel like eating sweets then make gram flour pak once...
The sweet known as Besan Pak or Besan Chakki is very much liked. Its taste is on people's lips. The demand for this sweet dish increases significantly during festive occasions. Most women prepare it at home. Gram flour mill does not spoil for many days. In such a situation, after making it once, it can be tasted for a long time. Today we will give you information about the quick and delicious recipe of gram flour.
1 cup – gram flour
1/2 cup - Ghee
1/2 cup – sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp cardamom powder
1/2 tsp saffron threads
- First of all, place a pan on low to medium flame, add gram flour, and fry it well.
- When the gram flour starts smelling of cooking, take it out in a big bowl.
After this, add half a cup of ghee in gram flour and mix well. While mixing, keep breaking the lumps in it with a spoon.
Now put sugar and water in another vessel and keep it on medium flame.
- One-string syrup has to be made. When the syrup starts boiling, add cardamom powder to it and mix well.
Then add saffron threads in it. When it is cooked in syrup and strings start forming in it, turn it in the pan.
- Place the pan on medium flame add gram flour paste to it and cook it well while stirring.
- Add one spoonful of ghee in it so that the gram flour cooks well and does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- While stirring with a ladle, cook it until it thickens.
- Spread butter paper on the plate and add the prepared thick paste to it.
- After it cools down slightly, cut the gram flour pak of the desired shape.
-It can be tasted after it cools down. It can be kept for a week.
PC Social media