Sweet Corner: Gujarat's special Shrikhand made in sweets, know the recipe here...
Today we have brought you the recipe for making Gujarat's special Shrikhand, whose taste will melt in your mouth. So let's know about its recipe...
- 2 cups full-fat curd
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon saffron flakes (soaked in lukewarm water)
- 1 tablespoon almond shavings
- 1 tablespoon pistachio shavings
- Soak saffron in 1 tablespoon lukewarm water. Keep aside.
- Keep the curd in a cotton cloth. Squeeze out all the water from the cotton cloth and throw it away.
- Take out this chakra curd in a bowl, add powdered sugar, mix well, and beat it using a kneader.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron-water mixture and mix again using the kneader.
- Take out the Shrikhand in a serving bowl, garnish with almond and pistachio slivers, and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Serve chilled.
PC Social media