Sweet Corner: This time instead of sweets on Diwali, sweeten your mouth with gram flour and semolina halwa...
Diwali is a festival of lights as well as sweetness. This festival is incomplete without sweets. In this special festival, people like to sweeten each other's mouth. If you do not want to bring sweets from the market this time, then you can make this festival special by making something at home. Sometimes outside sweets are too sweet which can be harmful for children, in such a situation you can make halwa of gram flour and semolina. Apart from being healthy, it is also tasty. Let us know the easy recipe to make it.
Gram flour – 1 cup
Semolina – 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Cashew powder – 1 tbsp
Desi Ghee - 3/4 cup
Water – 4 cups
Almonds – 10-12 (finely chopped)
Cashews – 10-12 (finely chopped)
1. First of all, keep a pan on gas on medium flame.
2. Now add ghee and melt it.
3. Now add gram flour and semolina and fry until it turns golden.
4. After the mixture turns brown, add water to it and keep stirring.
5. When the water dries and the pudding becomes thick, add sugar and cashew powder to it and mix.
6. When sugar dissolves, add cardamom powder and mix.
7. After cooking for 2 minutes, turn off the gas.
PC Social media