Sweet Corner: The taste of Saffron Mishri Mawa makes it special from others, know the recipe...
Kesariya Mishri Mawa is a very popular sweet in Rajasthan. On hearing its name, the mouth of food lovers starts watering. Anyway, for those who like sweets, there is no need for any special day to eat sweet dishes. It is very easy to make Kesariya Mishri Mawa and it gets ready in a very short time.
Milk - 1 liter
Sugar powder – 1/2 cup
Mishri – 1/4 cup
Saffron – a pinch
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
Pistachios – 1 tsp
- First of all, take a pan and keep it on a low flame to heat milk.
- Keep stirring it with the help of a ladle until the milk boils and starts thickening.
- The milk has to be heated until it remains one-fourth.
Now add sugar powder, cardamom powder, a pinch of saffron, and ghee to this milk and mix it well.
- Let this mixture cook on a medium flame for about 5 minutes.
- After this, turn off the gas flame.
Now take out this mixture from the pan in a vessel and keep it to cool.
When the mixture cools down, add sugar candy to it and mix well with the help of a big spoon.
- Saffron Mishri Mawa is ready. Keep it in the refrigerator to cool for some time.
- Before serving, garnish it with saffron and pistachios.
PC Social media