Sweet Corner: If you feel like eating sweets, then prepare Malpua from jaggery at home, the recipe is easy...
Today is Dussehra, the festival of killing Ravana. It is believed that on this day Lord Rama killed Ravana and freed the people from injustice. On this day, things made from bottle gourd are offered, which fulfills all the wishes. Malpua made of jaggery can be offered. Let us tell you it's an easy recipe...
Jaggery (grated) – half cup
Wheat flour – half teaspoon
Fennel – half teaspoon
Cardamom powder - 3/4 tsp
Fruit salt – half teaspoon
Desi ghee - half teaspoon
Cardamom powder – half teaspoon
Pistachios – chopped
How to make Jaggery Malpua...
If you feel like eating sweets, then prepare Malpua from jaggery at home, the recipe is easy.
1. To make jaggery malpua, first heat one-fourth of water in a non-stick pan, add jaggery and dissolve it.
2. After the jaggery melts, turn off the gas and take it out in a separate vessel to cool down.
3. Now add wheat flour and fennel and mix well so that lumps are not formed.
4. Add cardamom powder, fruit salt, and 2 tablespoons water and mix gently.
5. Now heat a non-stick pan and grease it with ghee.
6. Put a spoonful of batter on the pan, make a circle, and spread it evenly. Fry it in ghee until it turns golden on both sides.
7. Similarly, make all the Malpuas from the remaining mixture. Now decorate it with cardamom powder and pistachios.
8. Your delicious jaggery malpuas are ready to serve.
PC Social media