Sweet Corner: If you feel like eating something sweet after dinner, then surprise your family by making Nutty Chocolate Laddu...
Every Indian likes to eat sweets. Be it a festival or an ordinary day, one must find an excuse to eat sweets. Many times people keep desi sweets like laddu, rasgulla, and kaju katli at home, which can be enjoyed with tea in the evening or after meals. But if you want to try something different from desi sweets then you should definitely try Nutty Chocolate Laddu. These laddoos are made only from chocolate and almonds. These are not only delicious to eat, but they are also very easy to make. Let us tell you the easy way...
Ingredients of Nutty Chocolate Laddoo
Pistachios, almonds, walnuts, and cashews (in equal quantity) - 1 cup
Dates (with seeds) – 1 cup
Cocoa powder - 4 tbsp
Vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
Pistachio powder (for rolling)
1. Lightly roast all the almonds on medium flame and keep aside.
2. Microwave the dates for 30 to 45 seconds to soften them.
3. Put the almonds in the processor and grind them coarsely.
4. Mix vanilla and cocoa powder with dates and make a smooth paste.
5. Mix almonds and dates until it becomes a smooth paste.
6. Make a ball of almonds and dates and roll it into a ball.
7. Now roll them in pistachio powder, you will see a nice green color.
PC Social media