Sweet Corner: Bread Rasgullas are amazing, try making it at home for sure...
White ragullas are very tasty to eat. The special thing is that it has fewer calories as compared to other sweets. It contains only sugar and no oil. Oil or ghee is also used in most of the other sweets. Today we are going to tell you the recipe for Rasgulla made from white bread. With its help, you will be able to prepare very soft Rasgullas.
8-10 slices of white bread
1 cup dun
1 teaspoon sugar powder
1 cup sugar
2 cups water
First of all, cut the corners of the bread and cut them into small pieces in a big bowl.
Now add normal milk and sugar powder little by little and knead it like dough.
- Knead this dough for at least 5-8 minutes so that the dough becomes soft and lump-free.
After this, keep the dough to set for 10 minutes.
- Now we will make syrup. It has to be made a little thin, so add at least double or triple the water.
- Boil 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water in a pan and add cardamom powder to it for aroma.
- If the syrup seems a little thick then add more water. The consistency of the syrup should be medium.
- After this, make rasgullas of the size of roti dough from bread dough and dip them in hot syrup.
- Remember that Rasgullas should be very smooth and without cracks, otherwise, they may burst in the syrup.
- Boil the rasgullas with syrup for 5 minutes and when they are well filled with syrup, keep them in the fridge to cool.
PC Social media