Summer Special: Falooda can be served to the guests at home, know the recipe here...
Monsoon has currently disappeared from the entire country. In such a situation, once again the heat is gaining momentum. In summer, people take many measures to keep themselves cool and fresh. It is advisable to eat and drink cold things in this season. One such popular ice cream dessert is Falooda. You will find it in every restaurant, ice cream bar/parlor, and food joints in the Indian subcontinent. Its special thing is that it is liked very much by children as well as adults. Anyone can get attracted to it after seeing it. You can serve Falooda to the guests at home.
Milk – 2 cups (full cream milk)
Falooda Sev – half-cup
Sugar - 2 teaspoons
Rose syrup – half cup
Tutti Frutti - 2 spoons
Dry fruits – 2 spoons
Cherry - 2
Sabja seeds – 1 teaspoon
Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 Scoops
- First of all, take one spoon of sabja seeds put it in water, and leave it for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- After this, to make Falooda Sev, add 1 cup water and 2 cups sugar in a pan and boil it.
After this, put Falooda Sev in this syrup and keep it aside.
- When it becomes soft, take it out and keep it aside.
- After this, take 2 cups of milk pour it in a pan, and boil until it thickens.
- After this add sugar to it. After this let the milk come to room temperature.
-Put it in the freezer to cool. Take it out after 1 hour.
- After this take a glass and add vegetables to it.
- Add 2 spoons of rose syrup in it. Then add milk.
- After this add Falooda Sev in it. Mix it.
- Add dry fruits and tutti-frutti in it. Then add cherries and ice cream. Faluda is ready.
PC Social media