Soya Manchurian: Soya Manchurian is superhit as a Chinese food, it is very nutritious due to abundance of protein..
Many Chinese foods are famous in our country. One of these, Manchurian, has also become quite popular. People can be seen enjoying Manchurian on the roadside as street food. If you want health along with taste in Manchurian then you can try Soya Manchurian. This Manchurian is very nutritious and contains an abundant amount of protein. It can be prepared at any time of the day and eaten as a snack. Making Soya Manchurian is also easy. This dish is very tasty and enjoy it with a bang.
Soya chunks – 1 cup
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
Corn flour – 3 tbsp
Flour – 2 tbsp
Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tsp
Garlic chopped – 2 cloves
Finely chopped onion – 3 tbsp
Chopped green onion – 4 tbsp
Chopped capsicum – 1/4 cup
Chilli sauce – 1 tablespoon
Soya sauce – 1 tablespoon
Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
Oil – for frying
Salt – as per taste
- First of all, pour 3 cups of hot water in a big bowl, then add 1 cup of soya chunks in water and soak it for 15 minutes.
- After the stipulated time, take out the soya chunks from the hot water and squeeze out the water.
After this, transfer the soya chunks to a mixing bowl.
Now add ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, flour, and one spoon of Kashmiri red chili powder.
- Finally, add salt as per taste and mix all the spices well.
- To ensure that the spices mix well with the soya chunks, if necessary, you can add one tablespoon of water.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it. After the oil is hot, add soya chunks and deep fry them.
- Keep in mind that the soya should not be fried so much that it becomes crispy. If you want, you can shallow-fry it.
After this, take out the fried soya in a bowl. Now take another pan add three spoons of oil and heat it.
Then add 2 chopped cloves of garlic and fry them. After some time, add chopped onion and green onion to the pan and fry them also.
When the onion starts becoming soft, add capsicum to the pan and sauté for some time.
Then add chili sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, soya sauce and a little salt, mix and cook on high flame.
Cook all the ingredients on high flame. When the mixture becomes soft, add fried soya chunks and mix well with the mixture.
- After cooking for some time, turn off the gas and take out the Soya Manchurian in a serving plate. Garnish it with green onions and serve it hot.
PC Social media