Snack Corner: Know how to make tasty and crispy french fries at home...
a pinch of color
1. First of all, wash and peel the potatoes. After this, cut them into long pieces in the shape of French fries style.
2. Now cook the chopped French fries in boiling salted water for just 2 minutes. The balls will break if cooked too much.
3. Drain the French fries in a cotton cloth and let the water drain. - Then take it out in a vessel.
4. Mix potatoes with arrowroot flour, semolina, salt, and a pinch of the red color of your choice, mix everything well.
5. Heat oil in a big deep vessel on the gas, once the oil is hot, fry on low flame.
6. Take them out for 10 minutes and let them freeze.
7. Then double fry the fries once again. Crispy fries like your market are ready.
8. Add chaat masala and serve with hot chili sauce.