Skin Care Tips: Get glowing and beautiful skin with these home remedies..
There are many types of cosmetic products available in the market to fulfill the desire for beauty. Women use these products. Apart from being expensive, these cosmetic products can also be harmful to the skin because they contain chemicals. In such a situation, it is better to try natural and home remedies which are cheap as well as effective. They do not have any side effects on the skin. Today in this episode, we are going to tell you about some home remedies that can make the skin shiny and beautiful during the winter season. So let us know about these measures...
Olive Oil and Egg Pack
- Mix about 2 drops of olive oil in the yolks of 2 eggs.
- Make a mixture by mixing both and applying it to your face. After keeping it on the face for 20 minutes, wash it with water.
Olive oil contains natural anti-oxidants Vitamin E and K and egg nourishes the skin from within.
By applying this pack twice a week in winter, you will get very glowing skin.
Avocado and Honey Mask
- Mash half an avocado and mix 2 tablespoons of honey in it. Keep it on the face for 20 minutes and then wash it with water.
Avocado and honey both are humectants that reduce the problem of dryness of skin in winter.
Papaya face pack
- Take a raw papaya and mix it with mashed bananas. Add 2 tablespoons of honey in it and mix well.
- Apply this paste on your entire body and face.
Papaya contains many anti-oxidants and banana contains vitamins that act as anti-aging agent.
Honey is a natural moisturizer for our skin. This pack revives the skin and also makes it firmer.
This is also very easily available and is also very cheap. You can use it on dry skin, cracked lips, and cracked heels. Petroleum contains moisturizing elements that can cure all these problems.
Coconut oil softens the skin and also gives it natural moisture. It contains a large amount of fatty acids which prevent moisture from escaping from the skin. Apply coconut oil before sleeping in winter, it is very good for the skin.
Lemon and honey mixture
- Mix the juice of half a lemon in 2 tablespoons of honey. Mix it well and apply it on your face with cotton.
- Lemon contains Vitamin C and honey contains anti-inflammatory substances which provide relief from skin irritation in winter.
PC Social media