Sandesh Recipe: Make Bengali sweet 'Sandesh' on festival, know how to make it...
Bengal is famous for raspberry sweets. However, there is another sweet here, which is quite famous. Here we are talking about the message. The specialty of Sandesh is not only its taste, but it is also ready in a very short time. Since the festive season is going on, you can also try this once. Its taste will definitely make you like it. Whoever eats Sandesh will not be able to live without praising its taste. The special thing is that you do not need many ingredients to make it.
Paneer crumbled (pieces) – 2 cups
Sugar powder – 1 cup
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- First of all, keep in mind that the cheese should always be of good quality and very soft.
- After this, crumble the cheese (into small pieces) with your hands.
If you want, you can also cut the cheese into small cubes and then grind them with the help of a mixer.
- Take out the crumbled paneer on a plate add sugar powder as per taste and mix well.
Now take a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- When the pan starts heating, add the mixture of cheese and sugar in it and fry while stirring.
- After frying for some time, add cardamom powder to the mixture and mix.
- Cook this mixture until it starts leaving the pan.
After this, turn off the gas and keep the mixture cool.
- While the mixture is cooling, take a round bowl and apply a little ghee on its bottom.
- After this, when the mixture remains lukewarm, pour it into a bowl and leave it to set for 15 minutes.
- After the stipulated time, take out the message on a plate. If you wish, you can decorate it with chopped dry fruits.
- It can be cut into desired shapes and served.
PC Social media