Pumpkin Pudding: If you are fond of eating sweets then try pumpkin pudding at home...
People fond of sweets do not necessarily wait for any festival or occasion. They want sweets only when they feel like it. Now it is not that you will go to the market again and again to buy sweets. In such a situation, you should have many options at home, so that your craving for sweets can be quenched. Today we are going to tell you one such option, the recipe for Pumpkin Halwa. You must have eaten pumpkin curry many times, but this time try pumpkin halwa. We believe this sweet dish will make your heart happy. This halwa even competes with carrot and moong dal halwa.
3 cups pumpkin
1 cup water
2 teaspoons melon seeds
2 spoons ghee
1/2 cup sugar
1 handful of dry fruits
4 green cardamoms
- First of all, remove the peel of the pumpkin and cut it into small pieces.
- After cutting the pumpkin, also finely chop all the dry fruits.
Now put a pressure cooker on gas on medium flame.
- Heat some ghee in the cooker, add chopped pumpkin, and stir for about 10 minutes.
- When the pumpkin starts releasing water, add a little more water and mix it well. Now close the cooker and let it whistle for 4 to 5 whistles.
- When all the whistles of the pressure cooker go out, open the lid and check whether the pumpkin is cooked or not.
- After this, turn the gas on to low flame mash the pumpkin, and keep it like this for some time.
Now add sugar and cardamom powder to the pumpkin and stir until it becomes thick.
- After thickening, add melon seeds and dry fruits and keep cooking the halwa for a minute.
When the halwa is ready, take it out in a serving bowl and serve it garnished with melon seeds and chopped dry fruits.
PC Social media