Property Knowledge: If someone takes possession of your property by making fake documents then do this first thing..


You must have heard, seen or known about many types of disputes regarding property. Some people also get fake documents made to claim rights over the property of others. If they do not want to take possession of this property, then they transfer it to someone else's name with the help of paper. After this, new buyers start claiming this property. In such a situation, the original owner of the property is not even aware of it. Fake property papers are made with fake photographs and signatures/thumb impressions.


Know what to do if someone takes possession of the property-
You must have seen or read about such cases many times in the news. However, in this type of fraud, the fraudsters get the fake documents done very clearly. In such a situation, you should know what to do if someone takes control of your property in this way. Today we are giving you information about this.

Experts on legal matters say that as soon as you come to know about such cases, the first thing you should do is complain to the nearest police station. If a swindler takes over your property, your first step should be to complain.

If possible, you can also give written information to the Inspector General of Registration or Sub-Registrar. In this written information you must tell how this situation arose. This will let them know the seriousness of your problem.

If you want, you can also publish information in the newspaper of your area that you are the original owner of the property and you have neither sold your property nor done any kind of transaction regarding it till now. As a property owner, not only the documents but also your possession of the property can help you overcome such challenges.

According to legal experts, in such a case, under IPC sections 420 (cheating), 467 (forgery of documents), 468 (forgery for cheating), 471 (showing fake paper as genuine paper) Loan can be registered.


What should you keep in mind as a property owner?
In most of the cases, it happens that such problems are seen most in the properties which are not in your physical possession. In such a situation, you should keep some important things in mind to avoid this. You should not let any other person occupy this type of property on rent for a long time. The tenant should be changed from time to time.

PC Social media

From around the web