Potato Pudding: Serve hot potato pudding to guests with tea, know the recipe...
You all must have eaten carrot, semolina, and moong dal halwa at some point in time, but have you ever eaten potato halwa? Its taste is very good and its recipe is also very easy. If you want to make instant halwa, then making potato halwa is the best option. A little soft and crunchy, you will definitely like the taste of this shake. Let us tell you its method...
Boiled potatoes – 6 (about 380 grams)
Ghee - 100 grams
Sugar – 2/3 cup 150 grams
Milk – 3-4 spoons 50 ml
Saffron – 5-10 threads
Cardamom powder – a pinch (one cardamom)
pistachios or almonds for decoration
1. If you want to take potatoes, then first wash 6 potatoes thoroughly put 4 glasses of water in the cooker and boil for 3 whistles.
2. Do not whistle more than this otherwise the potatoes will become watery. Boil the potatoes and peel them.
3. After this mash all the potatoes. If you want, you can also grate them.
4. Now we will start making halwa. Try to use only a non-stick pan for making halwa.
5. Put about 100 grams of ghee in a pan and heat it. - When the ghee is hot, add the mashed potatoes.
6. Gradually the potatoes will absorb the ghee. Meanwhile, keep the flame low.
7. Keep stirring in between. Let it cook after 10 minutes, meanwhile, we will do other work. Boil 1 cup milk in a small pan.
8. When the milk starts boiling, turn off the gas and add 5-6 saffron threads to it.
9. Now keep stirring the potato halwa continuously. After 5 minutes add sugar and mix.
10. When the potatoes absorb the sugar well, add saffron milk to it and stir.
11. After this add half teaspoon of cardamom powder to it. After 5 minutes, add chopped pistachios and serve.
PC Social media