Pizza Margarita Recipe: If you are fond of fast food then try Pizza Margarita at home...
Children may not eat anything but their mouth starts watering as soon as they hear the name of pizza. It is an Italian dish which is very popular in India. If your children also like it, then you can make Pizza Margherita at home for them. So let us know about the recipe to make it…
Thick Crust Pizza Base - 2
Mozzarella Cheese – 2 cups
Basil leaves – 12-13
Olive oil – 3 tbsp
Tomato - 5-6
Onion - 3-4
Ajwain – 2 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
Garlic - 1 clove
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
1. First boil the tomatoes. After this, remove the peel from above.
2. After this, chop the tomato finely and take out its seeds.
3. Now grind the tomatoes with the help of a mixer and make a soft pulp.
4. Take out the pulp in a separate bowl.
5. Add olive oil in a pan. Then peel it and fry the garlic for a few seconds.
6. Then add chopped onion and fry this mixture on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
7. When the color of the onion changes, take out the pulp of the tomato. Add oregano, tomato ketchup, red chili powder and salt.
8. Cook the mixture while stirring for 2-3 minutes. After this add sugar and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Your chutney is ready. After this, to make Pizza Margherita, place the pizza base on a clean and dry surface and spread the pizza sauce over it.
10. Spread cheese on pizza. Then place basil leaves and olive oil slices on top of the pizza.
11. Now place the pizza in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes.
12. After the stipulated time, take out the pizza from the tray. Your delicious Margherita Pizza is ready.
PC Social media