Paneer Tikka: There is no need to wander outside for delicious Paneer Tikka, prepare it at home like this...
As you know cheese is rich in protein. In such a situation, this recipe is also beneficial for health. It is baked in tandoor, due to which people avoid making it at home. However, if you wish, it can be easily made at home too. Do try this recipe given by us once at home.
Paneer – 250 grams
Curd – 100 grams (half cup)
Butter or Ghee – 2 tbsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
Black pepper – half teaspoon
Red chilli powder – 2 pinches
Green coriander finely chopped – 2 tbsp
Ginger paste – 1/2 inch piece
Capsicum – 1
Tomato – 2-3
Onion – 1
Lemon – 1
Salt – as per taste
- First of all, cut the cheese thickly into square pieces. It has to be cut square.
- After this, to marinate it (spicy), add ginger paste, black pepper, and salt to the curd and beat it well.
Now add the cheese pieces to the curd and marinate it well.
After this, leave it wrapped in curd for about half an hour and close the lid.
- After half an hour, remove the well-marinated pieces of paneer from the curd and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Now take a tomato and cut it thin and round. Then remove the seeds from the capsicum and cut it into thin long pieces.
Cut the onion into big pieces and separate them. Now take a pan and add butter to it and heat it.
When the butter melts, add some pieces of cheese to it and cook well until it becomes light golden on both sides.
- Do the same process with the remaining pieces of paneer and take out all the golden fried pieces on a plate.
Now reduce the flame and add cumin powder and ginger paste to the remaining butter in the pan and keep stirring with a big spoon.
- Add capsicum and onion and then stir. Cover it for a minute so that it cooks properly.
- First add fried pieces of paneer, tomato, chaat masala, and red chili powder, mix, and cook while stirring for 1 minute.
- Paneer Tikka is ready. Arrange it on a plate and garnish with green coriander and lemon. Sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve.
PC Social media