Paneer Kheer: Paneer kheer is also wonderful, know how to make it...
Paneer is used in many food items. The taste of all these is better than the other. Today we are going to tell you one such recipe for paneer, about which very few people know. We are referring to Paneer Kheer. Apart from cheese, cottage cheese can also be used to make it. We are telling you an easy recipe for making Paneer Kheer, which will not stress you at all. This sweet dish can be tried at home this Diwali season.
Milk – 3 cups
Paneer/Chhena (mashed) – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 6 tbsp
Green cardamom – 4
Chopped almonds – 15
Cashew nuts chopped – 15
Chopped pistachios – 15
Saffron – 5-6 leaves
Rose water – one and a half teaspoon
- First of all, take a big vessel put milk in it, and keep it on the gas to heat.
Boil the milk by keeping the gas flame on medium.
When the milk starts boiling, slow down the gas flame and keep stirring the milk with the help of a ladle until the milk becomes slightly thick.
- Cook the milk for about 5 to 6 minutes. During this time keep stirring the milk in between.
- Now add sugar to it and then let it cook for 5 minutes.
- When the sugar dissolves well in the milk and the color of the milk starts turning light brown, then add chopped cashews, almonds, and pistachios to it.
After this, add cardamom powder and saffron leaves and mix everything well.
- After this let them cook for about 2 minutes. Now add mashed cheese to it.
- If you want to use cottage cheese instead of cheese, you can crush it and add it.
- If the paneer is fresh then use it by crushing it and if it is kept in the fridge then it can also be crushed and used.
- After adding cheese to the kheer, let it cook on low flame for about two minutes.
- Paneer has to be cooked well. After this, add rose water to the kheer and mix it well with the help of a ladle.
- In this way, Paneer Kheer is ready. The kheer can be garnished with dry fruits and saffron leaves.
PC social media