Paneer Fried Rice: The taste of Paneer Fried Rice is amazing, a better choice for both lunch or dinner...
What to say if you get Paneer Fried Rice in your food. This is the choice of most people. This enhances the taste of both lunch and dinner. Due to the use of cheese, this dish is also ahead in terms of nutrition. The combination of protein-rich paneer and fried rice makes the dish perfect. It can also be made from leftover rice. Be it children or adults, its taste appeals to everyone. It does not take much time to prepare it. Someday if you feel like eating cheese and rice mixed, then this is a great option. Anyway, the Paneer dish rules everyone's hearts.
Paneer – 1 cup
Cooked rice – 3 cups
Chopped cauliflower – 3 tbsp
Carrot chopped – 1
Chopped beans – 4
Green capsicum chopped – 1/4
Onion finely chopped – 1/2
Garlic cloves chopped – 2
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Chili sauce – 1 tsp
Spring Onion – 4 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
Soya sauce – 1 tablespoon
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 4 tbsp
Salt – as per taste
- First of all, take paneer make small cubes of it, and keep it in a mixing bowl.
Now add ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, and salt as per taste and mix well with all the spices.
After this, marinate the cheese for 20 minutes.
- Now put 2 spoons of oil in a pan and keep it to heat on medium flame.
When the oil becomes hot, add spicy cheese to it. Fry until the cheese turns golden brown.
- Do not overcook it otherwise the cheese will become hard. Now take another pan add 2 spoons of oil and heat it.
- After the oil is hot, add spring onion to it and fry.
When the color of the onion starts changing, add chopped cauliflower, carrot, capsicum, and other vegetables to it.
Now increase the flame of the gas and fry the vegetables until they are cooked.
Now add chili sauce, soy sauce, black pepper powder and a little salt to the vegetables and mix.
- Cook until all the ingredients mix well. After this add cooked rice into it.
- Mix the rice with the mixture well with a ladle.
- Finally add roasted cheese to the rice and mix well. Paneer fried rice is ready.
PC Social media