Mughlai Paratha: Make healthy and tasty Mughlai Paratha for dinner, know the recipe here...
Dishes made of wheat bread and rice are seen on the plate of almost every Indian. Similarly, wheat flour paratha is also very popular. Paratha is made in many ways from plain to stuffed. One of these is Mughlai Paratha which is liked by many people. It is a famous Bengali street food. It can be served with pickle, curd, or dry vegetables for lunch or dinner. It takes only 30 minutes to make. Its taste is amazing.
3 cups wheat flour
1 cup – flour
2 tbsp – Ghee
2 cups – water
dry flour for rolling paratha
ghee for frying
salt as per taste
1/2 cup – finely chopped onion
finely chopped green chillies as per taste
4 tbsp – green coriander chopped into pieces
- Mix wheat flour and maida. Add two tablespoons of ghee in it and mix it.
- Knead it soft and keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours.
- Divide the dough into four balls. Cover it and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Heat the pan. After this, roll out the round ball.
- If the dough sticks, sprinkle dry flour on it. It will be better if you increase it with your hands.
- Keep the flame on high, and put the roti on the pan. Now break the egg and put it on it. Then add onion, salt, green chili, and a teaspoon green coriander.
- Make the flame medium. Fold the paratha from all sides, so that it becomes square.
- Apply ghee on it and fry it well.
When it is completely fried, apply ghee on its upper part and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Enjoy hot paratha with curd or chutney.
PC Social media