Mouth Ulcer Remedies: Mouth ulcers have made eating and drinking difficult, so get quick relief from these home remedies...
Mouth Ulcer Remedies: Having mouth ulcers is very normal, and can happen to anyone from adults to children, but due to this, even eating, drinking and brushing becomes difficult. Actually, these go away on their own within a week or 10 days. Mouth ulcers are also known as mouth ulcers.
Some people often get mouth ulcers. These are caused due to stress, digestive problems, any kind of injury, hormonal imbalance, virus, or fungal or bacterial infection can also be responsible for this, if you are among those people, whose mouth is often full of ulcers. If it persists, then first consult a doctor to see if there is any serious problem. You can try those remedies for occasional ulcers.
- Apply ghee on the blisters at night go to sleep and rinse them after waking up in the morning.
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and gargle with this solution twice a day.
- Apply clove oil on the blisters and rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes. Get benefit.
- Eat curd in case of blisters because it has a cooling effect which calms the heat in the stomach, hence the blisters heal quickly.
- Soaking tea tree oil in cotton and applying it on the blistered area provides great relief.
Applying honey on ulcers is also very beneficial.
Mixing a little salt in lukewarm water and gargling provides quick relief from mouth ulcers.
Gargling with turmeric water is also beneficial.
- By gargling with water mixed with alum two to three times, the blisters get cured within a few days.
Some important things
- Medicinal properties are present in basil leaves. Chewing three of its leaves daily cures mouth ulcers quickly.
Drinking 10-12 glasses of water, regular green tea, and orange juice daily is beneficial.
- Consumption of milk products like curd, butter, and cheese as much as possible is beneficial.
PC Social media