Sweet Corner: Prepare creamy kheer for dinner at home in this way..
Many children stay out of home because of their work. Due to this, they are not able to even taste the taste of their mother's hand. If you too are often away from home and want to taste like your mother's hands, then you can make this delicious kheer. So let's know about the recipe to make it...
Rice – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1 liter
Condensed milk – 200 ml
Almonds – 1/4 cup
1. First of all, soak the rice in water for 1 hour.
2. After the stipulated time, put the rice in the cooker.
3. After this add milk to it.
4. Add milk and cook the mixture on high flame for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, slow down the gas. After this, cook the mixture again for 30 minutes.
6. Be careful not to whistle in the cooker. Switch off the gas after the stipulated time.
7. After this, let the gas come out of the cooker on its own.
8. When the gas goes out, open the cooker and cook the halwa on a medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
9. After cooking, add condensed milk and chopped almonds.
10. Mix almonds well in halwa. Your delicious and creamy halwa is ready.
11. With Creamy Halwa, you can sit anywhere and hold your mother's hand.
PC Social media