Snacks Time: Make Spicy Grilled Pineapple as a quick snack with evening tea...
We've all eaten grilled chicken and vegetables, but have you tried any grilled fruits? If not, you've definitely never heard of grilled pineapple. This is a very tasty fusion dish that can be eaten as a healthy snack. It is very spicy and can be easily prepared in 15 minutes. Let us tell you this easy recipe...
Ingredients for Grilled Pineapple
Pineapple - 1
1. First of all, grill the peeled pineapple thoroughly in the oven.
2. Then leave it to cool for some time.
3. Now peel the pineapple with the help of a knife.
4. Cut the pineapple into round shapes and sprinkle brown sugar on it.
5. Now fry this pineapple in a pan till it becomes golden brown from both sides.
6. Meanwhile, heat the bourbon whiskey and brown sugar in a pan.
7. Pour this sauce over the pineapple. Your grilled pineapple is ready.
8. You can eat it with grilled chicken or enjoy it as a snack.
PC Social media