Maharashtra Special: Khandeshi Sanjori is a traditional sweet dish of Maharashtra...
There are many such traditional food dishes in India, which win everyone's heart. These food items have made a special place in the hearts of people. No matter how many new dishes have emerged today, they have something different to offer. One of these is Maharashtra's famous sweet Khandeshi Sanjori. Generally, its prasad is offered to Lord Ganesha. This dish is very tasty to eat. It is also easy to make. Mainly semolina and desi ghee are used to make it. Now let us have a look at its recipe, which will prove completely helpful in making your delicious Khandeshi Sanjori.
2 cups semolina
3/4 cup desi ghee
1/2 cup flour
1 cup jaggery
1 pinch salt
1 tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp nutmeg powder
Favorite Dry Fruits
oil for frying
- First of all, place the pan on the gas, and as soon as it gets hot, add semolina to it.
- After this add desi ghee to semolina and fry it well.
- After frying well, turn off the gas and take out the semolina in a plate.
On the other hand, let water and jaggery heat in a pan. When heated, the jaggery will mix with water.
- After this, filter this jaggery water thoroughly. By doing this, jaggery syrup will be prepared.
Now add the roasted semolina to the jaggery syrup and mix well.
- Prepare a nice thick paste of jaggery water and semolina. Now keep this mixture aside for half an hour.
On the other hand, take flour in a bowl and add desi ghee and salt to it.
- Now add water little by little and knead the flour well. Now make small puris of flour.
On the other hand, add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and dry fruits to the semolina and jaggery paste.
Now place this stuffing inside the puri and cover it with another puri on top.
- Stick it well from all sides with the help of water. Cut off the remaining portion and set it aside.
- You can also give them different shapes. Now deep fry them in oil. Khandeshi Sanjori is ready.
PC Social media