Lunch Recipe: Make Rice Cutlet for children in lunch, know how to make it...
Children do not eat any food easily and show all kinds of tantrums while eating. In such a situation, parents are confused as to which dish to prepare and feed them which they can eat happily. If you are also a little confused about children's food, then you can make rice cutlets for them for lunch. Kids will enjoy eating the rice without cutting it. So let's know about the recipe to make it...
Cooked rice – 2 cups
Potatoes – 3-4 (boiled)
Corn – 1 cup
Carrot – 1 cup (chopped)
Cashew – 1 cup
Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
Bread crumbs – 1 cup
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Green Coriander – 1 cup
Flour – 1 cup
Corn flour – 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
oil as per requirement
salt to taste
1. First of all, put rice in a bowl.
2. After this add boiled potatoes in it.
3. Mix both the ingredients well. After this grate the mixture.
4. Now add grated carrots, chopped corn, and cashew nuts to this mixture.
5. Add ginger paste, red chili powder, garam masala, and cumin powder to this mixture.
6. Mix everything well. - After this add green coriander and lemon juice.
7. Add lemon and coriander and add bread crumbs. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the batter by adding flour, cornflour, and water in a bowl.
9. Add black pepper powder and salt to this solution.
10. After this apply oil on both hands. - After applying oil, make cutlets of the desired size from the prepared mixture.
11. Similarly, make cutlets from the entire mixture. Dip the cutlets thoroughly in the flour mixture.
12. Heat oil in a pan. After the oil is hot, fry the cutlets one by one.
13. After browning, take out the cutlets in a plate.
14. Your cutlets are ready. Serve with chutney.
PC Social media