Lunch Recipe: Make Rice Cutlet for children in lunch, know the recipe...
Children do not eat any food easily, they show various tantrums while eating. In such a situation, parents remain confused as to which dish to cook and feed them which they can eat happily. If you are also a little confused about the food of the children, then you can make rice cutlets for them for lunch. Kids will enjoy eating the rice without cutting it. So let's know about the recipe to make it...
Cooked rice - 2 cups
Potato - 3-4 (boiled)
Corn - 1 cup
Carrot - 1 cup (chopped)
Cashew - 1 cup
Ginger paste - 1 tbsp
Bread crumbs - 1 cup
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Green coriander - 1 cup
Maida - 1 cup
Maize flour - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
oil as needed
salt to taste
1. First of all put rice in a bowl.
2. After this add boiled potatoes to it.
3. Mix both ingredients well. After this grate the mixture.
4. Now put grated carrots, corn, and cashews in this mixture after cutting them.
5. Add ginger paste, red chili powder, garam masala, and cumin powder to this mixture.
6. Mix everything well. After this add green coriander and lemon juice.
7. Add lemon and coriander and add bread crumbs. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the batter by adding all-purpose flour, cornflour, and water in a bowl.
9. Add black pepper powder and salt to this solution.
10. After this apply oil on both hands. After applying oil, make cutlets of the desired size from the prepared mixture.
11. Similarly make cutlets from all the mixture. Dip the cutlets thoroughly into the flour mixture.
12. Heat oil in a pan. After the oil is hot, fry the cutlets one by one.
13. After turning brown, take out the cutlets on a plate.
14. Your cutlets are ready. Serve with chutney.
PC Social media