Lemon Pickle: Lemon pickle will improve your digestion, it will not spoil for a long time...
Whatever the pickle, it enhances the taste of the food. Some people eat pickles with food to remove the blandness of the food. Most of the people enjoy pickles during a picnic or while traveling. Since it does not spoil for a long time, it can be stored. Today we are going to tell you the method of making lemon pickle. By following this, you will not find any effort in preparing this dish. What to say about its taste. You will feel like eating it again once you eat it. Lemons are very beneficial for digestion. In such a situation, eating their pickle will keep the stomach fine.
800 grams lemon
150 grams salt
Three-fourth tablespoon turmeric powder
2.5 tbsp red chilli powder
One and a half tablespoons whole cumin seeds
One and a half tablespoon fenugreek seeds
1 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp ginger, grated
Half tablespoon asafoetida powder
- Wash the lemons and wipe them with a cloth. Keep in mind that there should be no water on the lemon.
- After this, cut the lemons into small pieces. (8-12 pieces)
- Fry cumin, asafoetida and mustard seeds in a pan on low flame till they turn golden.
After this, cool the spices and grind them in a mixer.
Then mix salt, turmeric, asafoetida, and ground spices together in a vessel and add lemon pieces to it and mix.
- This will apply the spices well on them.
- Keep the pickle in a glass container or jar for a month.
If you keep the berni in the sun for the first week, the pickle will melt quickly.
- Shake the jar or jar once a day so that the salt mixes well in the pickle.
- After a month, when the lemon peel becomes soft, then add grated ginger to it.
Then tie the mouth of the jar with a cloth and keep it in the sun for a few hours.
- Do this for a few weeks, until the pickle becomes thick.
- Lemon pickle is ready. Eat it with pleasure with parathas and roti.
- To increase the spiciness of the pickle, add 5-6 slit green chilies into it.