Kid's Corner: Children like veg chow mein very much, know how to make it...
Veg Chow Mein is a very popular dish. Not only are children fascinated by it, but adults also feel uneasy after seeing it. It is easily available at decorated stalls in the markets. It is also used as a snack in wedding ceremonies. Chow mein gets a special taste when eaten with sauce. If you are also fond of eating chow mein and want the market taste, then try the recipe given by us at home. Making chow mein is very easy. With this recipe, you can prepare delicious chow mein within 15 to 30 minutes.
200 grams chow mein noodles
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped carrots
1 cup chopped cabbage
1 cup chopped capsicum
3-4 cloves garlic chopped
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tablespoon green chili sauce
1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp black pepper powder
salt as per taste
oil as per requirement
- First of all, put water, salt, and 2 spoons of oil in a vessel on medium flame and keep the chow mein to boil.
Meanwhile, on the other side, put oil in the pan on medium flame and keep it to heat.
- Add garlic to it and fry it lightly.
Now add onion, carrot, and capsicum and cook lightly.
- After frying the onion, add soy sauce, green chili sauce, and tomato ketchup to it.
- Mix black pepper powder, sugar, and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Separate the chow mein from water, add it to the spices, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- After the stipulated time, turn off the gas and take out the chow mein on a plate.
- Veg Chowmein is ready. Serve it with sauce.
PC Social media