Kadai Gobhi: Make delicious and tasty Kadai Gobhi today, try this special recipe..
All foodies like delicious food. In such a situation, when it comes to making most of the recipes, women make them only by looking at them on the internet. Everyone usually eats food full of spices and flavors. But when it comes to tasty food, everyone likes to eat it, so let us tell you how to make spicy and delicious Kadhai Gobhi.
Cabbage – 200 grams
Refined oil – 6 spoons
Tomato – 1 medium size
Onion - 1 big
Coriander – a little chopped
Green capsicum - 1
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin - 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
Red capsicum - 1
Potato - 1
Asafoetida – 1/4 teaspoon
method of making
1. Take a pan and heat the oil in it.
2. Now add cumin, asafoetida, potatoes and fry well, then cover it for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add cabbage, mix it well, and then keep it for 10 minutes.
4. After this add salt, stir and add green capsicum and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add chili, hot spices, red capsicum, ginger garlic paste and keep it to cook.
6. When the spices are cooked well, add potatoes to them. Fry the potatoes until they turn golden and then cook them.
7. When the vegetables start releasing oil, add chopped coriander to it.
8. Your Kadhai Gobi is ready, serve it with hot roti.
PC Social media