Kachori Recipe: It is very easy to make healthy kachori with makhana and peanuts, know the recipe...
If you feel like eating something spicy then you can make healthy and tasty Makhana Peanut Kachori at home. Many times we feel like eating something spicy, but due to health reasons, we avoid eating anything raw or fried. In such a situation, this is a good option, which you can easily make at home. Makhana Peanut Kachori is a perfect option for a healthy and spicy meal. The filling of makhana and peanuts makes this kachori healthy, let us know how to make it...
Peanuts – 1/2 cup
Makhana – 1/2 cup
Whole coriander – 1 tbsp
Cumin - 1 tbsp
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri chili powder - 1/4 tsp
Cashews – finely chopped – 1 tablespoon
For pure frying
Flour – 1 roti
salt to taste
1. Sieve dry roasted peanuts and makhana in 1 tablespoon until aroma comes out.
2. Add coriander, cumin, asafoetida, Kashmiri chili powder, and salt and mix well.
3. Finally add cashew nuts and 2-3 drops of refined and mix again.
4. Add salt and flour to the flour and mix. Add water and knead a stiff dough.
5. Let it set for 10 minutes.
6. Now make small balls of dough, put stuffing in them, and press it with your hands to make shortbread.
7. Fry on low flame until crispy.
8. Serve hot with tea.
PC Social media