IRCTC Tour Package: The journey to the beautiful valleys of Kashmir will start on April 9, know the important details...
IRCTC Tour Package: The beauty of Jammu and Kashmir is famous all over the world. If you are also planning to visit Kashmir, then IRCTC has brought a great opportunity for you. Yes, you can travel in the plains of Kashmir on a low budget. This tour package will operate through flight. In this package, you will also get the facility of food and drink. This tour package is for 5 nights and 6 days.
Package Name- Jannat-E-Kashmir
Package Duration- 5 Nights & 6 Days
Travel Mode- Flight
Destination Covered- Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam
Will get this facility-
1. Hotel facility will be available for stay.
2. 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner facilities will be available.
3. Vehicle facility will be available for roaming.
This much will be charged for the journey-
1. If you travel alone on this trip then you will have to pay Rs 60,100.
2. At the same time, two people will have to pay a fee of Rs 44,900 per person.
3. Three people will have to pay a fee of Rs 44,000 per person.
4. For kids you have to pay a separate fee. 41,300 with a bed and Rs 37,900 without a bed.
IRCTC gave information by tweeting-
IRCTC has shared a tweet giving information about this tour package. It is told that if you want to visit the beautiful plains of Kashmir, then you can take advantage of this wonderful tour package of IRCTC.
Embrace the scenc beauty of Kashmir with IRCTC's Jannat-E-Kashmir Ex Indore. Take the leap & escape the monotony to Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam & more.— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) March 14, 2023
Book now on https://t.co/4Ykgh4fiJG@Amritmahotsav @incredibleindia @tourismgoi #AzadiKiRail
This is how you can book
You can book this tour package through the official website of IRCTC. Apart from this, booking can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices, and Regional Offices. For more information related to the package, you can visit the IRCTC official website.