IRCTC Goa Package: Goa plans are getting cancelled due to money, so IRCTC brings an opportunity to travel here in the budget..
IRCTC Goa Package: Goa is such a beautiful and happening place in India, where almost everyone dreams of visiting. Goa is divided into two parts – North and South. Both of them are very beautiful and famous for different things. Be it North or South, one has to spend a lot of money to travel here, which is true, but through IRCTC you can visit Goa in very less money. Yes, recently IRCTC has launched Goa tour package. Under which a train will leave from Mumbai to Goa every Friday. Know the complete details of this tour package here.
Package Name- GLORIOUS GOA EX MUMBAI
Package Duration- 4 Nights and 5 Days
Travel Mode- Train
Destination Covered- Goa
You will get this facility
1. Facility of AC train will be available for commuting.
2. Hotel facilities will be available for stay.
3. Food facilities will be available.
4. You will also get the facility of travel insurance.
This much will be charged for the journey
1. If you travel alone on this trip, you will have to pay Rs 27,175.
2. Two people will have to pay Rs 18,375 per person.
3. Three people will have to pay a fee of Rs 17,375 per person.
4. You will have to pay separate fees for children. With bed (5-11 years) you will have to pay Rs 14,775 and without bed you will have to pay Rs 14,375.
IRCTC gave information by tweeting-
IRCTC has shared a tweet giving information about this tour package. In which it is said that if you want to see the beautiful views of Goa, then you can take advantage of this wonderful tour package of IRCTC.
You can book like this
You can book for this tour package through the official website of IRCTC. Apart from this, booking can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices. For more information related to the package, you can visit IRCTC official website.