Instant Sooji Rolls: If you want to eat something healthy and tasty, make instant sooji rolls for breakfast in minutes, note down the recipe quickly...
Sooji Roll Recipe: Breakfast is one meal of the day that gives us a lot of scopes to experiment and explore. This is the most important meal of the day, so it is very important to have both healthy and tasty. In such a situation, while preparing breakfast, there is a dilemma as to what to prepare which will be liked by everyone. So today we are going to tell you the semolina roll recipe which you can easily make with the help of semolina. The easier it is to make this recipe, the tastier it is to eat. So today we are going to tell you the recipe for a very tasty semolina roll which you can make for breakfast with very few ingredients. So let's quickly know its recipe.
How to make semolina roll
Semolina - 1 cup
Flour - 2 tbsp
Ginger - 1 piece
Curd - 1/2 cup
salt - to taste
Water - half cup
Chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
Green chilli - 2-3
Chopped curry leaves - 5-6
coriander leaves - chopped
Semolina Roll Recipe
1. To make a semolina roll, first grind semolina and refined flour in a mixie. After semolina and white flour, grind the rest of the ingredients including ginger, water, salt and curd in a mixie.
2. After grinding the paste will be ready. Add one tablespoon of chilli flakes, finely chopped green chillies, chopped curry leaves, coriander leaves to this paste and mix.
3. In the next step, boil water in a pan and also keep a stand in the pan. After this, take a plate, apply oil to it and take out the whole solution of semolina.
4. Place this plate in the stand of a pan containing hot water and cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. After cooking, cut it into pieces with the help of a knife and roll them one by one.
5. Your Tasty Semolina Roll is ready. You can serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney.