Healthy Snacks: If you want to try something new in snacks then make tasty Broccoli and Potato Bites at home...
Nowadays, children prefer pizza and burgers from the market instead of pulses and vegetables, but it is important to take care of their health and nutrition. In this way, you can make Broccoli and Potato Bites for children at home in minutes. Which will take care of children's health along with being delicious. At the same time, you will not have to work too hard to make this great snack.
Mango powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - as per taste
Salt - as per taste
Corn flour – 1/2 cup
Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
Gram flour – 1/4 cup
Boiled Broccoli – 1 cup
Boiled Potato – 1 medium size
Green Garlic – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2
1. First wash the potatoes and broccoli thoroughly and boil them. Wash and chop green garlic also.
2. Then mash the potatoes and broccoli in a bowl. Mix chopped green garlic, salt, and spices in it.
3. Divide this mixture into 6 equal parts and shape each part into a tikki.
4. Coat the tikkis in bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil in a pan and fry the tikkis well until they become crispy and brown.
6. Your tasty and crispy broccoli and potato bites are ready. Now serve it with sauce or chutney.
PC Social media