Healthy Recipe: Be it breakfast or snacks, bottle gourd cheela enhances the fun of both...
We all know that bottled gourd (ghee) is very beneficial for health. However, most people are not satisfied with its taste. Still, let us tell you that many of its dishes are so wonderful that no one can live without praising them. Cheela made from bottle gourd is one of these. If you are bored of eating the same things and want to eat something tasty, then you can try Lauki Chilla. Cheela prepared with bottled gourd and gram flour is also nutritious. It can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack during the day. Its enjoyment also increases with evening tea. This recipe is ready in minutes.
Gram flour – 1 cup
Grated bottle gourd – 1 cup
Green chilli chopped – 1
Green coriander chopped – 2 tbsp
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
Soda – 1 pinch
Oil – as per requirement
Salt – as per taste
- First of all, wash the bottle gourd with clean water and remove its peel with the help of a strainer.
After this, grate the bottle gourd in a vessel. Now filter the gram flour and add it to a vessel.
- Now add the grated bottle gourd to the gram flour and mix both well.
After this, add red chili powder, turmeric, soda, and carom seeds to the gram flour-gourd mixture and mix well.
Now add green chili, green coriander, and salt to the mixture. Then add water little by little and prepare a thin batter.
After this, heat a non-stick pan/griddle on medium flame. When the pan becomes hot, pour some oil on it and spread it all around.
- Now take a bottle of gourd-gram flour solution in a bowl pour it in the middle of the pan and spread the cheela by making a round shape.
- After roasting the cheela for some time, add some oil on its edges and turn the cheela.
- After this apply some oil on the upper surface of the cheela.
- Now fry the cheela by turning it from both sides until the cheela becomes golden and crispy from both sides.
After this, take out the cheela on a plate. Similarly, prepare bottled gourd and gram flour cheela from the entire mixture. Serve them with hot chutney or sauce.
PC Social media