Healthy Recipe: You will remain healthy and energetic throughout the day, try Tasty Soya Dal Parantha for breakfast...
If breakfast is healthy then the whole day goes well, hence many people like to eat healthy things like porridge, oats, poha, and sandwiches for breakfast. Apart from this, some people also eat parathas for breakfast, If you are bored of eating parathas made of onion, namkeen, potato, cabbage or radish, then this time you can make parathas of soya dal and eat them. So let's know about the method of making it...
Magna dal - 1/2 cup
Soya Chunks – 1/2 cup
Flour – 1 cup
Ghee - as required
Asafoetida – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
salt to taste
Celery - 1/2 tsp
Water – as required
1. First soak the lentils for 2 hours
2. After this, soak the soya pieces in water for some time.
3. Put flour in a vessel. Add ghee, celery, salt and mix.
4. Add water to the flour and make it soft.
5. Then drain the water from the moong dal and soya pieces.
6. Mix both the ingredients and make a smooth paste.
7. If the paste is thick then add some water.
8. Add ghee, asafoetida, and whole cumin seeds to the pan and cook.
9. After the mixture is mixed, add soya chunks paste in it.
10. After 5-10 minutes, add red chili powder, turmeric, salt and fry.
11. Mix all the ingredients and cook until dry.
12. After this, make balls of the dough and fill them with the soya chunk mixture.
13. After filling the mixture, roll the paratha.
14. Heat a pan or fry it well.
15. After this, fry the paratha in it till it turns brown.
16. Your healthy and tasty paratha is ready. Taste it with butter or pickle.
PC Social media