Garlic Chutney: The taste of garlic chutney is fantastic, its taste hits the tongue..
We all know that garlic increases the taste of vegetables. Garlic is also beneficial for health. The special thing is that the chutney made from garlic is even more delicious. With this, the taste of food reaches a different level. Garlic chutney is very tasty which increases the body's power to fight diseases.
It can also be enjoyed with breakfast or snacks during the day. Tomato can also be used along with other spices. Its taste is so strong on the tongue of many people that they consume it every day and cannot live without it. Although garlic chutney is made in many ways, today we will tell you how to make it in Rajasthani style.
Garlic cloves – 20 to 25
Tomato – 2 to 3
Ginger piece – 1 inch
Dry whole red chilli – 8 to 10
Whole coriander seeds – 2 tsp
Ajwain – 1 tsp
Fennel – 1 tsp
Cumin – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – 2 pinches
Desi ghee – 2 tbsp
Salt – as per taste
- First of all, peel the garlic and keep them in a bowl.
- Now add whole coriander, carom seeds, fennel, and 4-5 whole red chilies in a mortar and pestle, add peeled garlic cloves, and crush them with the help of a pestle.
If you want, you can also use 1-2 spoons of water in it.
Now cut the tomatoes into pieces and put them in the mixer jar add the remaining red chilies and grind them coarsely.
- Now put desi ghee in a pan and heat it.
- After melting ghee, add cumin and asafoetida and fry for some time.
- After this, add crushed spices and salt to the pan and saute for some time while stirring with a spoon.
After this, add tomato and chili paste in the pan and mix.
- Fry the paste while stirring occasionally with a spoon until the ghee separates.
- After this turn off the gas. Garlic chutney is ready. It can be eaten by keeping it in the refrigerator for a few days.
PC Social media