Ganesh Chaturthi Special: Make dry fruits modak on Ganesh Chaturthi, know the recipe here...
Before doing any work, we remember Lord Shri Ganesh so that it gets completed without any hindrance. The birthday of Shrineesh, the giver of wisdom, is very near. The holy festival of Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated with pomp across the country on Tuesday (19 September). On this special occasion, different offerings and prasad are offered to Lord Ganesha. It is believed that Modak is the favorite food of Lord Ganesha. Many types of Modaks are made. Today we will tell you the recipe of Modak made with the help of dry fruits. It is quite easy to make it. You also enjoy it by offering this to Lord Ganesha. Apart from being nutritious, it is also tasty.
2 cups seedless dates
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup cashew nuts
1/4 cup pistachios
2 cups poppy seeds
2 tsp ghee
-First of all, cut the dates into small pieces.
- Chop cashews, almonds, and pistachios finely.
Now heat the pan on medium flame.
- Add all three things one by one, roast for 2-3 minutes, and take out on a plate.
- Put poppy seeds in the same pan and roast them for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it out on a plate also.
After this, add ghee to the pan and heat it. Then add dates and raisins and cook while stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it off the flame and add almonds, cashews, pistachios, and poppy seeds and mix well.
- After this mixture cools down slightly, fill it in the mold and make modak.
PC Social media