Fruit Ice Cream: Enjoy fruit ice cream at home, know easy recipe here...
Fruit ice cream can also be made to celebrate any special occasion. It is not very difficult to make and it also tastes very tasty. You will get a lot of relief by eating this.
Milk – 1 liter
Sugar – two and a half cups
Milk powder – one and a half cups
Fruit crush – 1/4 cup
Dry fruits – 1/2 cup
Tutti-Frutti – 2 tsp
Mix fruits – 1 cup
- First of all, put milk in a vessel and keep it on a low flame to heat.
- After this, add milk powder and sugar as per taste in milk, mix it well with the help of a spoon, and let it heat.
Now let the milk cook on low flame till it thickens. It may take up to 30-35 minutes for the milk to thicken.
When the milk becomes thick, turn off the gas, take it out in a vessel, put it in an ice cream mold, and let it freeze for 5-6 hours.
- After the stipulated time, take out the ice cream and put it in a glass or bowl.
- After this, decorate it by adding finely chopped dry fruits, tutti frutti, and wafers.
- Finally, garnish the ice cream with mixed fruits (banana, grapes, mango, pomegranate, strawberry, etc.).
PC Social media