Diwali 2023: Make special Malai Peda at home on Diwali, know the recipe here...
The festival of Diwali will be celebrated with great pomp all over India. On this day people congratulate each other for the festival by feeding them sweets. But outside sweets can also be harmful to health. This time you can make sweets for guests at home. You can make the festival more special by making Malai Peda at home. So let's know about the recipe to make it...
Milk – 2 liters
Sugar - 100 grams
Cardamom powder – 2 tbsp
Pistachios – 1 cup
1. First of all take one liter of milk. After this, put it in a pan and heat it well.
2. Prepare cream by stirring milk well. As soon as the cream is ready, make the batter.
3. After making the batter, add sugar to it. After this spread it around the pan.
4. When the Maavo is ready, keep it cool for 5-7 minutes.
5. Now add cardamom powder and mix.
6. After adding cardamom powder, apply ghee to your hands and prepare pedas with this mixture.
7. After the peda is ready, garnish it with dry fruits and serve.
8. Your peda is ready. Serve the guests.
PC Social media