Dinner Recipe: Make tasty and healthy 'Dum Paneer Masala' for dinner...know the recipe..
Who does not like Paneer Sak, from children to adults, people eat Paneer Sak with a finger-licking taste. But some people do not know how to make anything beyond just matar paneer or palak paneer. If you also want to impress your family with a new dish of paneer, then prepare 'Dum Paneer Masala' for dinner tonight. Let us know about the recipe for 'Dum Paneer Masala'-
Cut cheese into large cubes – 300 grams
Oil – 3 tbsp
Ghee/butter – 1 tablespoon
Kashmiri red chilli - 1.5 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Medium-sized chopped onion – 1
2 tomato puree
Kasoori Methi - 1 tbsp
Cumin - 1 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
Cream – 2 tbsp
Curd – 4 tbsp
Almonds – 10-12 (soaked in hot water for 30 minutes)
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. When hot, add cumin seeds.
3. After this, add onion and fry on low flame till it turns golden.
4. Which will take 5-6 minutes. When the onion turns golden, add ginger-garlic paste.
5. After this add Kashmiri red chilli powder and some water.
6. Now it's time to add coriander powder, and turmeric powder.
7. After two minutes add tomato puree.
8. Cover and cook on low flame for 6-7 minutes.
9. Grind the soaked almonds and make a paste. - After this add Kasuri Methi and curd.
10. Then add chopped cheese. Cook for two to three minutes and pour cream on top. Delicious Dum Paneer Masala is ready.
PC Social media