Dinner Recipe: Make delicious Matar Pulao for dinner, the taste of the food will double...
You can eat pea kheer, cheela, potato curry. Apart from this, you can also use it in Matar Khichdi, Poha. In winter, you can also make Matra Pulao for dinner. Matar Pulao is one of the Indian dishes. So let's know about the recipe to make it...
Rice - 2 cups
Green peas – 1/2 cup
Onion - 2-3
Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
Ghee - 1 tablespoon
Cloves – 2-3
Cinnamon - 1 piece
Large cardamom – 1
oil as per requirement
Water (3 cups)
salt to taste
1. First of all, wash and clean the rice thoroughly.
2. Then soak the rice in water for 10 minutes.
3. After the prescribed time, drain the water from the rice.
4. Heat ghee in a pan. When the ghee is hot, add cinnamon, black cardamom, and cloves to it.
5. As soon as all these things are fried, add finely chopped green chilies and onions and fry well for at least 1 minute.
6. When the mixture turns golden brown, add ginger and garlic paste to it.
7. After adding ginger garlic paste, add peas. Fry the peas well in the paste.
8. Then add the cleaned rice to the pan and mix well.
9. After adding rice, add salt and water as required.
10. When everything starts boiling, cover and cook on low flame.
11. Let it cook for about 8-10 minutes. When the water dries after the stipulated time, turn off the gas.
12. Then leave the rice for 5 minutes. Garnish with coriander and serve.
PC Social media